Quick Drop not working?
Jay Braun
2016-02-16 22:56:53 UTC
I am using LV version 15.0.0f2 on a Windows 7 virtual machine on a Mac OSX host using Virtual Box. The Quick Drop capability simply does not work, whether I use View>>Quick Drop or ctrl+Space Bar. The Front Panel or Block Diagram loses focus, but no Quick Drop window appears.

Has anyone else seen this problem and, perhaps, found a solution? I will go to NI next if there is no known solution.

Thanks,
Jay
Jay Braun
2016-02-17 21:02:57 UTC
Post by Jay Braun
I am using LV version 15.0.0f2 on a Windows 7 virtual machine on a Mac OSX host using Virtual Box. The Quick Drop capability simply does not work, whether I use View>>Quick Drop or ctrl+Space Bar. The Front Panel or Block Diagram loses focus, but no Quick Drop window appears.
Has anyone else seen this problem and, perhaps, found a solution? I will go to NI next if there is no known solution.
Thanks,
Jay
I edited LABVIEW.INI and it solved my problem.

This does not appear to be a very active discussion group; I will switch to NI's LabVIEW forum.